IOP CHINA TOP CITED PAPER AWARD 2020
Dear Professor Zhang,
It is my pleasure to inform you that your article ‘Optomechanical force sensor in a non-Markovian regime’ is one of the Top 10 most cited articles published by authors from a Chinese institution in New Journal of Physics in the period 2017-2018; with your article receiving 28 citations on Web of Science to date.
I would like to thank you very much for choosing to submit this work to NJP and I hope that you will consider NJP for your next paper. Below I have highlighted some of NJP’s key author benefits:
· Society journal, owned by the German Physical Society (DPG) and Institute of Physics (IOP), UK
· 50% discount for authors affiliated to the Chinese Academy of Sciences. See this webpage for further details: https://iopscience.iop.org/journal/1367-2630/page/Publication_charges
· Broad, cross-physics scope and readership
· High quality peer review: each article’s review overseen by a member of our Editorial Board of leading researchers
· Median time to first decision 34 days
· Open Access gives wide visibility: each article downloaded 100s of times in first weeks after publication
· Available to all authors: Double-blind peer review; video abstract; interactive figures
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and we would be delighted to publish your future work in NJP.
Dr Ben Sheard
New Journal of Physics
IOP Publishing, Bristol, UK
iopscience.iop.org/njp | email@example.com | @NJPhysics | NJP Youtube